Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowflake Glitter


I made this snowflake a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Today I decided it was now or never. It's one of those cards that you figure will just come together and then....well it doesn't look like what you had in mind. I first decided it was too plain so I started with the cuttlebug folders. Then I thought too much Ballet Blue so I cut it up. Then I decided it needed more pink so I used the snowflake punch. When I was done I realized I not place to put a word. Oh Well...

I had a crazy week and didn't get a chance to do any stamping or cardmaking. Maybe I just need to get my mojo back. Yesterday I had to work and I started pulling out stuff for Taxes so today is the 1st day I have had to play. I don't need clean clothes or clean house! I did go and buy grocercies though. I figure I do need to eat!

I hope you like it. I hope to have more time to stamp this week and will be posting again soon!

Thanks for looking!
Peggy

SUPPLIES:
Paper: SU Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, CTMH Pink
Dreamweaver Paste

4 comments:

Mary C said...

I love all the blue on the card! That snowflake is so pretty and sparkles beautifully. Wonderful card Peggy.

Michelle Quinno said...

That snowflake is gorgeous! Who needs words when the card is so pretty?

Kristen said...

Peg, Very pretty. How appropriate, seeing we are heading for another storm. Ugh!!!!

Pia said...

Peggy,
I really like the card!
Pia