Friday, February 6, 2009

TSSC55


HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I finally finished my card for Mary Jo's sketch challenge. This one was hard for me. I kept thinking "it needs more". I can't remember the last time I made a long thin card and every time I looked at it I thought it looked empty.

I love the colors in this paper from SU. I also wanted to use my new MS punch that I bought last weekend. Between the coupon from AC Moore and a GC I had I got it free. YEAH!! I love Free! The only problem with it is that it is very difficult to punch thru SU CS which I use alot. If anyone has any tips on how to get it to work please let me know. I have tried the Wax Paper and Reynolds wrap but no luck.

The last couple of weekends I have been really busy so I have not had alot of time to make cards. This weekend I have no plans so I hope to be really creative!

Thanks for visiting!

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Clear Art, SU
CS: SU Bravo Burgandy, Sage Shadow
DP: SU
Misc: MS Punches, Prima flowers, MM Brads, Nesties, No name ribbon

8 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Peggy, that's beautiful! I don't think it needs anything at all. I would have a major problem making a long skinny card. I stick with the standard.

Michelle Quinno said...

I forgot to say that someone told me to put the punch in the freezer before punching SU cs? I haven't tried it. I only use it on dp because it's so difficult.

MJ said...

Hmmmm, don't look like you had a hard time with this one. The card is just beautiful. Love it. I don't think it needs anything else, perfect. Thanks so much for playing along.

By the way, I hit something and lost the last comment--I think?? You may end up with two, lol.

Anonymous said...

Your card is fantastic! Looks like you have the best creativity of the bunch--in my opinon.
Nola

Pia said...

Great card Peggy-it does not need anything else!

Mary C said...

I absolutely love this card. That DP paper is perfect on it. Great card Peggy!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so pretty!

Kristen said...

Peggy,
Your card is gorgeous. I think you left it perfect. Love it. Great card!