Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's all about the Green!


I made this card for Kerry's Thursday Challenge. This week it was a card that Green was the main color and you needed to use 3 embellishments

I'm 100% Irish but don't like the color green. I don't wear green, the only green in my house are plants, and if you notice green is only an accent color on my cards so this was very difficult for me. I have another St Patty's day card to post but I didn't really think it was primarily green so I didn't use it for this challenge.

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. I have spend much of the day getting ready for my nephew to paint my dinning room and kitchen. The good news is it is a really nice day out. I was actually warm while washing the walls so I opened my windows. I loved being able to do that!

It's actually a good thing for me to be so busy. My company is doing a layoff sometime in the next 2 weeks and I am so nervous. It is so stressful! I pray I am just being paranoid but I just can't get it out of my mind.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card. I hope you like it.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: The Paper Company, Joann $1 stamp
PAPER: SU Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Ribbon: SU
Misc: Cuttlebug, Nesties, Brads

7 comments:

Pia said...

Great card Peggy! Keep us posted about your job, it is so hard not knowing.

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card, Peggy! Green is my favorite color but it's hard using all green.

I'll think good thoughts for you on the job. Hopefully you're just being paranoid!

Kerry D-C said...

Sorry...you are Irish-American. NOT 100% Irish. :P
And Certainly Celery is GREEN! This is GREEN-A-LISCIOUS!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card...love the circle of shamrocks too! Thanks for being "green" with us all!

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card.
Trish (-:

Kristen said...

I love the layout of your card. Fab Card girl!

Elena said...

So cute! The layout is so pretty!