Thursday, March 26, 2009

TSSC62


Good Afternoon.....I hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I am happy to say I am swamped at work!!!! I thought I needed a little break and this card has been done, I just had not had time to post it.

I made this card for Mary Jo's sketch challenge. I had just received this new paper from CTMH and couldn't wait to use it. I love the colors in it. Luckily it came as a kit and I have alot of it to use in the future.

Well I started writing this post an hour ago and keep getting distracted so I am going to keep it short and post.

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:

CS: CTMH
STAMPS: SU
DP: CTMH
RIBBON: CTMH

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty, Peggy!! I love that dp and what you did with it.

MJ said...

What a fun and pretty card. The colors are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along.

Kristen said...

aahhh, I love this paper. Great card for the challenge!