Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sending Hugs


Good Morning!

Is everyone having a good Weekend? Mary and I went to the CK convention yesterday. It was surprisingly good. The last few years we have not been impressed. We picked up alot of Basic Gray 6 x 6 packs, copics, punches and a few stamps. The Heirloom convention is coming up in a few weeks. I really enjoy these conventions but I wish they were spread out a little more.

This is another Sugar Nellie card I made while in VT. She is called Pen Pal. I think she looks sweet. My friend Kristen thinks she looks like a rocker girl.

I'm trying not to use the same color on all of the Jeans. I like the Yellow and Green combination on this one. I was happy to see that Just Rite released this set because I thought that Sending Hugs was a cute sentiment to go with her. As usual, I used the cloud template.

Well, I promised myself I would clean the house today but so far I have had my coffee, gotten dressed and worked on a card. What can I say, I have a new Sugar Nellie I really wanted to play with and I wanted to use my new punch. Luckily it's still early.....There is still hope for a cleaner house.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Chocolate Chip
DP: SEI, CTMH
STAMPS: Sugar Nellie, Just Rite
MISC: Cloud maker template, ribbon, brads, SU & MS punches

3 comments:

Mary C said...

I love the way see looks in yellow and green. This card looks great!
Wonderful job!

Michelle Quinno said...

It looks really cute in these colors. Yours and Mary's clouds are so nice. I don't think I can post my card now! LOL It was my first try at it and I used a scalloped circle.

Kristen said...

another LOVE IT!!!!! This is my favorite suger Nellie. You make her so pretty. I see Rocker girl. hehehe... We also bought a ton of 6x6 basic grey. 2 new packs out this month.