Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole


Happy Wednesday! Summer has hit New England. It is hot and humid here. I don't mind the heat but the humidity is awful. I hope it is short lived. I am so happy I have central AC. My vacation is over and I am very busy at work so I'm not leaving the house much anyway.

My Nieces birthday is this week and this is the card I made for her. She loves pearls so I wanted to make sure they were on the card. I wanted to do something different so I made this tri-fold card. The only problem is that it doesn't stand up well. The card IRL looks much better than this picture. I had an awful time trying to get a good shot of it. I needed to give it to her so I didn't have alot of time to play around with taking pictures. The beige paper was run through my cuttlebug with one of my embossing folders. I used both sides of my DP for the pattern and the rose color on the card. The good thing is that she liked it.

I hope to have a couple more cards to post soon. I thought that I would get alot done on my vaca but it didn't work out that way. I have 2 cards partly done so hopefully I will get them finished this week and post them.

I hope everyone has a great week. Try and stay cool.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Bravo Burgandy, CTMH Beige
DP: Can't remember, old piece of paper.
STAMPS: SU
MISC: Primas, SU pearls, Joannes pearl strings, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is gorgeous, Peggy!! I'm assuming after seeing Mary's that she loves pink as well. LOL You did a great job on this. I love that fold. I got one fairly recently and you're right, it doesn't stand up, but it looks great!

Mary C said...

You are right this card looks wonderful in the pic but in IRL it is soo much more beautiful! What a fantastic card, you out did yourself!

Kristen said...

STUNNING!!!!! your card is gorgeous and elegant!