Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dog Day's of Summer


Happy Saturday. It's a rainy day here in the Northeast. A good day to stay inside and stamp. My vacation is over tomorrow and I am looking at the list of all the things I wanted to get done this week. I didn't get a lot off the list. Oh well...Vacations are for rest and relaxation, not to do lists. One of the things on my list was to make some progress on my XMAS cards. I did get some of that done. By the end of the weekend I hope to get all the coloring done. I see that moving to the top of the list.

This is a Whippersnapper stamp I bought a while ago. Now that Summer is winding down I was looking through my stamps to see what reminded me of Summer to use before I move on to Fall stamps. This was one that I wanted to use. I love the simplicity of the stamp. It was fun to color but I'm not sure I love the card. I don't know why though.

I have another Summer card I am working on and then I will be all about the leaves. I'm ready for Fall. I'm ready to use the golden yellow, red and orange copics.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Thanks for coming by.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Chocolate Chip, Tempting Tourquoise
DP TPC Studio
STAMPS: Whipper Snapper, SU
MISC: Cuttlebug corner die, Ribbon, Brads

2 comments:

Mary C said...

I love, love, love this card, theat dog is so cute! The bright blue and brown together make the image "pop". Wonderful card Peggy.

Michelle Quinno said...

That is adorable!! You don't love it because it's not girly enough. LOL It's very cute!