Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve.

I had a quiet night. I went to the movies and then dinner with one of my sisters. It was fun. I stopped the hard partying a long time ago. Now I prefer a good meal, a few laughs and some good company.

This was a free digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. I thought he was just too cute and had to color him. I'm glad to see that the wonderful people who have challenge blogs have started up again. I found that this card fits the following

Technostamper - Sketch - This was a great sketch for this card.

Kerry's Thursday Challenge - Goodbye 2009 - How appropriate!

Charisma - Celebrations - Hopefully we can all celebrate that we have a prosperous new year!

Crafty Cardmakers - Favorites of 2009 - Wow this was easy...COPICS....I had a couple in 2008 but really couldn't get a firm handle on how to use them but in 2009 I seemed to have understood them!

Frosted Designs - New Years project - I was glad to see this theme that fit this cute new years image.

Pile it on - Anything Digital - This is a free digi from The greeting farm.

Stamp Something - Use something new. This is my new (but free) Digi stamp

Roses on Paper - Favorite Coloring Medium - This was easy since I can't remember coloring an image without Copics.

I hope everyone has a fun day. I plan on watching the Bruins win today while playing in the Winter Classic (outside at Fenway Park) and maybe do a little coloring!

Thanks for looking at my card. If you like it please leave a message. I love hearing from you.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Brocade Blue, Black
DP: Boxer Scrapbook
STAMPS: The Greeting Farm
MISC: Recollections Dots, Ribbon from Michaels, SU Silver twine

19 comments:

Vee said...

Fabulous card. love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck with the blog hop. Happy New year!!
xx Vee

Sally said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in our Birthday Celebration Blog Hop at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year

Unknown said...

Great New Year card.

Thanks for joining in the Charisma blog hop. Thanks also for visiting my blog and entering my candy - best of luck

Jan x

Mary C said...

This card came out so cute Peggy!
Great job.

Teresa Kline said...

sweet, sweet creations...Happy New Year!

enjoy *~*

MJ said...

wow, that is a whole lot of challenges! Great job with my sketch, I am so glad you played along. Come on back next week. Love that image too.

Allison said...

fab card and image
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Kristen said...

Way cute Peggy. Girl, you are the queen of challenge combinations. Way to go.....

Pia said...

Love it Peggy! Happy New Year to you too!

Michelle Quinno said...

Too cute, Peggy! Happy New Year!

p.s. finally found my catty today!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so cute and brilliant
love it
hugs Dawnxxx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

OH how cute! What a fun image choice and the layout is great! Super coloring too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Joanne said...

What an adorable card! I love the bubbles coming out of his martini! Very cute! Aloha!

Audrey said...

too cute! i love that image

Denise Clark said...

Love the way you used the label. The black and blue with a touch of pink is terrific! Happy, fun card! Terrific!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet, great image! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

Unknown said...

brill card, i adore the image, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

Made by Mandy said...

I love that image, you can feel the bubbles going up his nose LOL

Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

Made By Mandy xxx

Anonymous said...

peggy,
totally adore the bubbles background you used, it is perfect.

Thanks for playing w/ us @ PIO.

-- dalis