Sunday, March 7, 2010

Better Things in Life


Good Evening! I have some exciting news. I have been asked to join the DT team for Stempeltraume challenge blog. I am so excited!! I love their themes and the other DT's do some amazing work. I hope I can live up to the expectations. Check out their challenges. I'm sure you will be as impressed as I am.

The first theme was to make a simple card. Anyone who follows my blog knows this was a challenge for me. I love layers and embellishments and lots of them. This is my version of simple. I had bought this digi from Fred She Said. She has some beautiful flowers. If you like florals you need to check her out.

The other challenges this fits are:

Paperplay - Just because - I read this theme and I thought YES!! Taking a break from holiday cards is just what I need because Easter is right around the corner

Cupcake Craft - Round and round. You need to use circles on your project. I use circles alot now that I have all my circle choices with spellbinders. This ribbon one is my favorite.

Crafty Calendar - Flower Power- I love Flowers!!! It says spring is coming

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my 1st challenge card. Let me know what you think. I love reading your comments.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Lavender Lace, Tempting Tourquoise
DP: Bo Bunny
STAMPS: Fred She Said, SU

10 comments:

Pia said...

Great card Peggy! I love the blues and purples!

Deirdre said...

Congrats on the new DT job Peggy.

Love your card - great colours and colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it is my first time setting the challenge.♥

Kruemel said...

Beautiful spring-ish colors and I love that saying you put on your card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Caroline said...

Fab Flowery card! Gorgeous paper and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender challenge. Caroline x

Zimtschnecke said...

Such a beautiful and so elegant card! Love it!

hugs Zimtschnecke

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the image and your use of colours. The fancy border around your circle is gorgeous and not one I have seen before. Thanks for joining us this month over at crafty calendar challenges.
Kim xXx

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty, Peggy! Congrats to you!!

Georgia said...

This is such a pretty card! The flower image is gorgeous and I love the pastel colours! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Peggy. I love the image - and you've coloured it beautifully. Congrats on your new DT position.

And thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Mary C said...

I love the way this card came out Peggy! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the colors you used. Great job!