Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Easter

Good Morning!!! How is everyone.  Yesterday we finally had a beautiful day where I could open all my windows and enjoy the weather!   Unfortunately we only had one day of it but I will take it!  

We have a fun challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations that I kindof messed up!!  Yes I confess.  The challenge is a sketch.  I got so involved in making this card I forgot!!  When I was looking at the card I thought "something is wrong" but couldn't put my finger on it.  When it dawned on me what I did I couldn't believe it.  I loved this sketch when I saw it was coming up.  The funny part about this is that it must be a good sketch because, except for the 1/2 piece of DP I actually followed the sketch without even knowing it.    It was too late to make another card and I didn't dare start to pull this apart when I finally realized what I had done.  Here is the sketch.




We also have a wonderful sponsor this week.  Wink Wink.  There are some adorable images.  You should visit them and see what is available.  You also need to check out what the other DT's did.  They did such an amazing job with this week's challenge.

The other wonderful challenges my card fits are:

AI Factory - Easter - I love making Easter cards.  I love the bunnies.
Fresh Brewed - Flowers - This is some of my favorite DP with the flowers and I always put some sort of flowers on my cards
Simon Says - Spring Colors/Easter - I think this blue is beautiful.  I love the soft look with the Easter Bunny
C.R.A.F.T. - Animals/Pets - This bunny is so cute!
Dutch Dare - Spring has Sprung - One of the biggest days that say Spring to me is Easter.
Pixie - Lace it up - I love lace and I have it on this card.
Craft us Crazy - Easter/Spring - Aren't bunnies cute!!!
Fun with Shapes - Easter - Great minds think alike....Easter is coming very soon.
Paper Cutz - Bunny, Chicks, or Easter Eggs - I love bunnies and chicks.  I choose the bunny for this one.
Stamping for the Weekend - Easter - I can't believe Easter is less than 2 weeks away
Totally Gorguss - Fluffy - Bunnies are so soft and fluffy.  I think that is why I think they are so cute
Phindy's - Easter - Easter is such a great holiday.
Bee Crafty - Easter - Everything about Easter is great.
Aly's Sunday - Hippity Hoppity Bunnies - Aren't all bunnies Hippity Hoppity?
Scrappy Frog - Easter - It is a great time of year!!!
The Crafty Pad - Spring is in the Air - Here in the NE Easter does say Spring is here!!
Die Cut Dreams - Easter - Don't you love the colors & images we can use on Easter cards!

My Partner in Crafting Crime - 3 or more layers - I love layers and do have alot on this card.
The Crazy Challenge - Easter - I do love Easter and everything that goes with it.
Make it Monday - Anything Goes - I love these themes.  My card always fits.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card.  Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment.  I look forward to reading all of them.

Peggy

19 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is beautiful, Peggy! I'll take the one day too. It's comin'!!

sparklingblackrose said...

This is lovely :-) Thank you so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime and I hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine PCC DT xxx

MaryB said...

So pretty. I love your color combo and all the embellies you used.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy. Please join us again.

aqualeiga said...

This is so pretty, and your bunny certainly has the 'aaahhhh' factor! Thank you so much for joining our Spring challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Sharon said...

Such a cute card you've made, love it! So pleased you managed to join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, you have quite a list of challenges there... don't know how you do it...lol Good luck with all of them, hugs Sharon

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week, good luck.
Kevin xx

Jane said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Crystal said...

This is soooooo sweet!!! Absolutely!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Peggy this is absolutely beautiful that rabbit is the sweetest ever, and I just adore those papers, flowers and design this is one special card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

sharon said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Unknown said...

Sweet image and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xxx

Dragonlady said...

How cute, love the flowers and pearls. Thanks for playing at DCD.

Hugs Ali x

Michelle said...

Hi Peggy

This is so gorgeous!! I love your take on the sketck ;D.

Really pretty papers and you have coloured this cute image so nicely.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Just a reminder that there is a new prize up for grabs this week, in addition to the regular featured blogger. To encourage everyone to share a little blog love, someone’s comment on one of the entries to this week’s linky party will be randomly chosen as the winner.

The only criteria is that you have to mention that you saw their creation on the Make It Monday linky party in your comment.

So the more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

Good luck.

Michelle :-)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a cuuuuute bunny card! And I think you followed the sketch very well.
Thanks so much for celebrating Easter & Spring with us at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Maggie's Crafts said...

So so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad :)

Maggie
xx

Robin said...

Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Kat said...

This is a really pretty card. Love the layout, the DP and that sweet bunny. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Jackie Randolph said...

Peggy, your card is so pretty! Love the soft papers and sweet image colored perfectly.

Kristen said...

Awwww...Peg, your cardis so sweet! Your coloring is fabulous!